At Designworks we recognise the importance of accessibility. In the UK, the accessibility of a website is covered by the Equality Act 2010. This protects all individuals from unfair treatment and promotes a fair and more equal society. Website owners are required to make ‘reasonable adjustments’ to make their sites accessible to people with disabilities. There are also guidelines available to understand the accessibility requirements for public sector bodies.
We have partnered with UserWay, a digital accessibility innovator, in utilising their Accessibility Widget and are in the process of contacting clients about the benefits of this solution.
You can demo the Widget by clicking the accessibility icon located on the bottom right of this web page.
To supercharge website accessibility, UserWay provides the following full-service solutions:
- Accessibility Scanner – Easily identify and fix issues with web accessibility scanner & monitor.
- Fix My Code With AI – The first coding assistant trained in digital accessibility.
- Accessibility Audit – Assess your website for WCAG 2.1/2.2 AA compliance levels.
- Word and PDF Accessibility – Easily make your files accessible for people with disabilities.
- Managed Accessibility – Continual manual reviews, testing, and custom fixes by UserWay accessibility developers.
If you would like us to install the widget or provide more information on the paid-for full-service solution, please contact email@example.com