Marketing is the process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements. Marketing includes all of the activities necessary for an organisation to sell a product or service to the consumer.
As part of our marketing process, we incorporate the four Ps (product, price, promotion, place) through a series of questions designed to help define a brand’s marketing mix. Here are just a few of the questions we ask:
- What do consumers want from your product or service?
- How does your product meet those needs?
- Where do potential buyers look for your particular product or service?
- How do you differentiate from your competitors?
- What is the perceived value of your product or service?
- What current interactions do you have with potential clients?
Our marketing expertise encompasses both digital and print. Work includes remarketing, direct marketing and advertising.
If you’d like further information or to discuss your marketing requirements, we’d love to hear from you.