Marketing is the process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements. Marketing includes all of the activities necessary to move a product or service from the producer to the consumer.
As part of our marketing process, we incorporate the four Ps (product, price, promotion, place) through a series of questions designed to help define each brand’s marketing mix. Here are just a few of the questions we use:
- What do consumers want from your product or service?
- How does your product meet those needs?
- Where do potential buyers look for your particular product or service?
- How do you differentiate from your competitors?
- What is the perceived value of your product or service?
- What current interactions do you have with potential clients?
Our marketing expertise encompasses both digital and print. Work includes a remarketing and email campaign for ETSOS a technology firm, a direct marketing mailer for SLACC an environmental charity and advertising for Mitchells an auctioneer’s.