Our web hosting is ISO 27001 certified private cloud, which is our own multi-server hosting environment. It provides managed website security, a fast page load speed and scalable website capacity. Private cloud allows for management of server and control panel security, along with the management of the Firewall, Antivirus and Antimalware configuration.
Our private cloud hosting platform is a scalable service. For heavy resource usage websites, we can provide a high performance hosting solution. Cost will be specific to the individual website.
The benefits of hosting your website and email on our private cloud:
- a high level of website security. The platform will only host our clients’ websites which will minimise any security risk. We will have control of Server and Control Panel security, along with the management of the Firewall configurations. Antivirus and Antimalware will be configured and monitored.
- a managed email server. Controlling our own email service means we can monitor any server blacklist status and remove the server from the blacklist. Spam and malicious email filtering can also be monitored and configures. Managing the email server means we’re not bound to restrictions, for example the mailbox size limit or a maximum number of mailboxes for a domain, so there is much more flexibility.
- SSL certificate included. An SSL is included in the cost of the hosting fee. An SSL will provide site security and, according to Google, having an SSL Certificate is the easiest thing site owners can do to boost SEO ranking
- a site which is quick to load. The most notable improvement, to the websites on our private cloud hosting platform, is a quick load speed. This is good for both users and SEO ranking.
- daily back-up. All data on the server is securely backed up by way of full image snapshot every 24 hours. Databases are backed up daily by default (though this can be increased if required) and stored in a separate secure location.
If you are interested in hosting your website and email with Designworks then call us on 01539 723254 or email.